Henna Tattoo Workshop
Program will include following points and activities:
● History of henna art.
● Information of Henna as a product.
● Different uses of henna.
● Significance of henna in different cultures.
● Importance and meanings of different motives/symbols used in henna
● Step by step tutorial to develop henna design
● Information about use of henna on hair
● Hand on henna application activity
● Henna kit worth $20 will be provided to each patron for free of cost.
● Q & A
● Each patron will get a beautiful henna tattoo done by the artist.
Henna paste is a mixture of henna powder and water, which does not cause any
side effects and it’s 100% natural.
- Sunday, September 23, 2018
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Winnetka Lloyd Room
- Winnetka Library